Why present a poster?
- Poster both soft file and printed is mandatory for presenter who are not able to join the conference both online and offline
- Printed poster (Standing banner size 60×160 cm) must be sent 5 days before the conference (28 May 2023) contact Ketut Adhinugraha Satya Bhakti, S.E. HP(+62) 831-1723-0450
- You can see the example of poster by here ACEC logo download
- Showcase project work and gain constructive feedback to help shape future activity.
- Share successes and failures from which others can learn.
- Exchange expertise and knowledge with your peers – your work could make a real difference.
- Start conversations and collaborations with teams nationally and internationally.
- Refine your presentation skills, promote yourself and your institution.
- Get your poster showcased before, during, and after the conference.
- Create and submit a short video to accompany your poster to showcase your work in an oral presentation.
- Build your profile by displaying your work at a prestigious event.
Providing Your Poster
Presenters will have the following opportunities to present your research and communicate with attendees:
- Provide a one-page Poster PDF that can be published as supplemental material to the abstract.
- Participate in real-time and asynchronous discussion with attendees our internal platform.
Poster PDF Requirements
Note: your Poster PDF should be one page only.
All poster presenters should provide a one-page Poster PDF. Please write: [ACEC 2023 - Your Name - Your Abstract Code (ABS-ACEC-...)] as the poster title
- Authors and Institution
- Result And Discussion
General Instructions for Poster Submission
- Please know that submitting/uploading the poster is optional.
- The poster should be made in English and PDF format.
- Please submit the file poster to the Google Form that we provided. https://forms.gle/ve9C6GQEHjPMEZce8